I knew that just going on a diet wasn't going to be enough, I had to change my lifestyle in some way. So, I did many things:
- Started a very light exercise routine.
- Started a low carb diet
- Listened to mind thingy tapes
- Read mind thingy books
- Noticed and appreciated things around me
- Got up earlier in the mornings
- Always ate a cooked breakfast
- Went to work 1 hour earlier
After only 1 month I was noticing the changes in many aspects of my life.
Primarily, I had more energy;
Previously I had been so tired that after coming home from work I just fell asleep on the sofa until it was time to go to bed. What kind of life was that? With my new regime, I was coming home, eating and then wandering around the house looking for jobs to do or I was going to do some exercise on my multigymn or going for a jog. These are all things that I would never have thought to do before the change in routine.